Food tour: Tradition and Gastronomy
Do you know what the word enxebre means? Galicians call “enxebre” something authentic, native or local. In this route you will discover “enxebre” places where food and wine are elaborated with care in a traditional and homemade way, taking into account local producers. Let me give you an advice, just let your imagination run wild and feel the experience!!!
In this route we will visit two local restaurants where we will taste local products such as boiled octopus with delicious potatoes (Galician style), baby cuttlefish, homemade rooster, pork loin fed with galician chestnuts or homemade albarino wine. Get involved and learn a wee bit about our gastronomic culture.
Two main dishes and a drink (water, wine or soft drink) are included in every local restaurant.
*People with intolerance or allergies, please inform in the booking process.
All our routes are designed for small groups in order to offer better care and live an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Dinner - 2 tasting dishes and 1 drink included in every tradicional restaurant.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Banco panorámico de Noalla
- Entry/Admission - Playa de Areas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banco panorámico de Noalla, Sanxenxo, 36990, Pontevedra, Spain
In O Recuncho traditional restaurant, we will taste traditional food such as octopus cooked in a Galician style, baby cuttlefish or homemade roaster, also you can try one of the best homemade albarinos made in this area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de Areas, Areas, 36966, Sanxenxo Spain
This traditional restaurant located in Dorron, we will try different products such as loin pork feeded with galician chestnuts, Scrambled of mushrooms or aubergine with goat cheese and salmon, moreover you can try their albariño wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Travesía Areal, 4, 36970 Sanxenxo, Pontevedra, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from different hotels round Sanxenxo, moreover we can pick up customers from different airports such as: Santiago or Vigo. Other places just ask.(extra charge)
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Any person with any kind of food intolerance must indicate this point.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.