Food Walk Tour Delhi
Delhi is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Delhi on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Food Tasting
- 3. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 4. Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Chandni Chowk is a big commercial hub and a Food Walk around this offers you the best local food in town
Pass By: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
explore the best of the food in Delhi (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Departure Point :Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Netaji Subhash Marg, Opposite Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.