Food, Wine & Sightseeing Day Trip Tour to Frascati and Castelli Romani
One of the Castelli Romani, Frascati is a historic hill town only 21 km to the South East of Rome. This town is popular as a day trip destination, which has been famous for its wines since the time of ancient Rome! It’s only 45 minutes car ride from Rome. On our full day Food, Wine and Sightseeing Tour you will enjoy a tasty and fun experience to the old charming villages around the lakes of Albano and Nemi with private driver guide and comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drinks included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Rome with our private car transfer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelli Romani, Colli Albani, Rome Italy
Once you arrive you will meet your guide and during this experience you'll walk in the vineyards where the history of the Frascati wine begins and drive to the hills that surround the city and its lakes. You will get full explanation about grapes, olives and production with amazing sceneries. First stop will be at Castel Gandolfo, a spectacular castle that dates back to the 13th century. The Castel Gandolfo is a 17th- century papal palace, it had served for centuries as a summer residence and vacation retreat for the pope. Here you will also be pleased by the view of lake Albano.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour cannot accommodate vegans or gluten/dairy-free participants.
- There might be changes accordingly to the season you are taking the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.