Foodie Atarazanas Market Tour in Malaga - by OhMyGoodGuide
Join the best experience for food enthusiasts in Malaga! Discover the best Spanish and Andalusian food products and their history.
We will start visiting the oldest winery in Malaga City, where you will discover about Malaga's famous sweet wine. Then, we'll immerse in the lively Atarazanas Central Market, a foodie paradise, where you will learn about local products and even try some!
Finally, we will end our visit with an appetizer in a traditional "ultramarinos" grocery shop, enjoying our well deserved glass of Spanish vermouth and some Iberian Ham and other gourmet cold-cuts.
The best of the gastronomy of Malaga in one tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Olive oil tasting, tasting of local products on the Atarazanas market, appetizers such as Iberian ham and local manchego cheese..
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine, Spanish vermouth
- Iberian Ham and other Gourmet Cold-cuts
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal 18 Finca El Romerillo, Barriada de Olías, 29005 Malaga Spain
Visit the oldest winery in Malaga and learn about sweet wines of Malaga!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central de Atarazanas, Calle Atarazanas 10, 29005 Malaga Spain
The market tour includes the history of the market, visiting the most important stands and learning about typical food in Malaga. Discover local products of Malaga: olives, dried figs, Iberian ham, sardines and many more! Also, try the products on the market!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Almacen del Indiano, Calle Cisneros, 7, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Go back in time and feel like an true Andalusian! Taste different olive oils, drink local wine or Spanish vermouth and enjoy the best atmosphere! Also, discover the amazing taste of the high-quality Iberian products: Iberian Ham, Salchichón and Manchego cheese.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Antigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :El Almacen del Indiano, Calle Cisneros, 7, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.