Foodie By Night In Ho Chi Minh City
Sài Gòn is the biggest economic center in Việt Nam, attracting a huge number of immigrants from across the country. Those people follow their “Sài Gòn Dream” for better lives with many ambitions and opportunities. However, nobody cares how many Saigonese are immigrants (all of them are given a warm welcome), but they do care a lot for the amazing, different cuisines coming from every corner of the country. In a few hours’ time, we will drive you to different districts of Sài Gòn, visit the food streets, and enjoy as many dishes as you can!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and travel with millions of motorbikes around to different famous restaurants, enjoy their amazing foods. People say, “When in Vietnam, eat like a Vietnamese” – And here is our recommended menu for your wonderful evening!
PHỞ HOÀ is listed as one of the best Phở restaurant in Sài Gòn, Phở Hoà serves southern style Phở with a lot of veggies, bean sprouts, and chili paste.
BÁNH XÈO, liberally “sizzling cake”, is named for the loud sizzling sound it makes when the rice batter is poured into the hot pan. It’s served with a lot of green veggies and mixed fish sauce.
BÁNH CUỐN, rolled sheets, is made from a thin wide sheet of steamed rice batter filled with a mixture of cooked seasoned ground pork, mushroom, and minced shallots.
BÁNH MÌ THỊT, Vietnamese baguette, consists of one or more meats, accompanying vegetables, and condiments.
LẨU, hot pot, as elsewhere in Asia, typically includes thinly sliced meat, vegetables, tofu or seafood and a delicious soup.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi MInh City
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.