Foodie Tour By Bicycle & visit Tra Que Vegetable Village
Take a journey through Hoi An’s culinary history; head out to the beautiful countryside by bicycle to experience some traditional local food favorites, including the most famous of Hoi An specialties; Cao Lau.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Cam Nam Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Discover Hoi An’s countryside and its local foods by bicycle. Local foods in Hoi An are known and enjoyed by the tourists once setting foot here. In Hoi An, these cuisines are very popular and sold everywhere in all streets. And these cuisines are considered as a unique culture and introduced to every tourist. We will start our tour with a ride to a local restaurant for Hoi An specialty – Cao Lau. Cao Lau is a traditional Hoi An specialty composed of local noodles, pork, fresh vegetables and rice paper. The noodles are made with local sticky rice soaked in the water that must be taken from Ba Le Well: the oldest well in Hoi An, believed to have the best water anywhere. We then bike through the countryside to a Tra Que village. Vegetables from this village are provided to most of restaurant in town and specially make the Cao Lau to have a perfect taste
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cam Nam Island, Hoi An Vietnam
You will also be able to learn to make special white rose cakes with a local family and have the opportunity to enjoy them. Before the end of the tour, we will go to Cam Nam to enjoy the Yin and Yang food such as: Banh Dap (“cracked or smashed rice pancake”), Che Bap (“corn and coconut sweet soup”). This tour is definitely an interesting journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.