Foodie tour, tasting Mexico in every bite!
You´ll become a foodie in your holidays experiencing Mexico in every bite. This tour is not just tasty food, but fun, history, culture and a deep understanding of Mexican people through one of the most important aspects of societies, food!
We´ll visit 5 to 6 different spots, street food, local family restaurants, taco stalls, fruit markets, wandering through the streets of Puerto Morelos, listening stories about the ingredients, cooking methods, and many aspects related with the extraordinary traditional Mexican food.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - All food and drinks are included
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will walk though the local neighborhoods of Puerto Morelos, visiting local family restaurants, taco stalls, fruit markets, etc. Far from the tourist scene we´ll discover the authentic live of the local people.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Caoba, Smz 18, Joaquín Zetina Gasca, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Vallarta 27, Villas Morelos I, Joaquín Zetina Gasca, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.