Foodie's Eco-Tour of the Markets
Discover Melbourne’s markets and learn about the hidden sustainability that keeps them afloat. After going on a guided shopping tour, enjoy the fresh food at a local park with a picnic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Snacks - Your guide will take you on a guided shopping tour of the markets
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Entry/Admission - Flagstaff Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food is *not* included on this tour — please bring money to purchase food for your picnic.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Treasury Gardens, 2-18 Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Learn about tree-lined gardens
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Go on a guided shopping tour of the markets with a local guide who will help you craft a perfect picnic.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Enjoy a the spoils of your shopping at the markets at this serene urban park
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :74 Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Unnamed Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Depot Adventures