Football and Sports Tour in Munich
Munich is a city with a rich history of sport, and there are numerous stories, anecdotes and details that deserve to be mentioned.
Sport Tour through Munich's Stadiums and Arenas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Olympiapark entrance ticket
- Allianz Arena entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Olympiapark
- Entry/Admission - Allianz Arena
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gruenwalder Stadion, Gruenwalder Str. 2-4, 81547 Munich, Bavaria Germany
FC Bayern München won in this stadium two German national championships before moving to the Olympic stadium. TSV 1860 München and Fc Bazern München shared both stadiums and even the third one, the Allianz ARena, however the TSV always returned to the Gruenwalder Stadion and plays there though not continiously for nearly 100 years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Olympiapark, Spiridon-Louis-Ring 21, 80809 Munich, Bavaria Germany
In the Olympic Stadium national, European and world championships were won. But the 1972 Olympic peace games were terrorised.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Allianz Arena, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The Allianz Arena is today the home of FC Bayern München. When this so called and nicknamed "rubber boat" is illuminated you can see it from teh Austrian alps that are 75 kilometers away.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Säbener Straße, Säbener Str., München, Germany
Kurt Landauer, the Jewish president of teh FC Bayern München until 1933 and from 1945 for a second term, managed to get the ground from the US military and today it's the training compound of the Germand Bundesliga top team.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Theatine Church, Salvatorplatz 2A, 80333 München, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Allianz Arena, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 München, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.