Foothills Parkway Tour by Open-Air Jeep
Travel down Wears Valley Road, through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, through Townsend, and then the newest section of Foothills Parkway.
Your first stop is along the Little River Gorge in the GSMNP. You will also stop in Townsend to take in a bit of park information and an opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
Next, you will make your way to the Foothills Parkway (also in the GSMNP) where you will stop at one or two scenic overlooks for panoramic photo opportunities and to see some of the highest mountains in the Smokies.
During the tour, your guide will share natural interpretive information about Flora, Fauna, Geology, and history of the area. The tour then returns to Pigeon Forge for an exciting and exclusive off-road trail on private land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Off-road 4x4 experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wears Valley, Wears Valley, Tennessee
Drive through Wears Valley Road, through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to head to Townsend.
Stop At: Little River Gorge, Tennessee 37882, USA
Stop at the Little River Gorge in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for scenic views and photo stop. Learn about the flora and fauna of the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Townsend, Townsend, Tennessee
Drive the scenic drive along the Little River and stop off at Townsend for a rest stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Foothills Parkway, between Chilhowee Lake and Wears Valley, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
Drive in and through the Foothills Parkway and learn about the local history, area information and about the National Park. Your guide will explain how the Smokies got their name, about the flora and fauna, geology and much more!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.