Forest & Cultural Experience (on shared tour)
We offer an authentic local experience far away from the crowds of the Falls. An immersion in nature and local culture, like no other in Iguazú. We are naturalist, we are passionated on what we do and love to share the amazing universe of our native flora & fauna, as well as our social traditions.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local beverage
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Lorenza Iguazu, calle sin nombre y s/n, N3370, Misiones, Argentina
This is an invitation to sharpen your senses through an interpretative 1.25 miles walk. It’s a multi-sensory, informative experience, conducted by a guide who provides good information on the natural environment. We will also have the chance to visit a typical local house, the perfect place to be introduced to our traditional drink: the mate. In front of a small woodfire we will display the journey of this beverage, from the plant to the cup. An interesting version of this local drink will be offered while we share little history: the Guaraní culture, the influence of the Jesuits and the production of the infusion today. Our visit ends at a privileged spot with a view to the extensive Paraguayan fields and the Paraná River, and sharing interesting facts and stories about the area.
* Recommendation: bring closed tip shoes, bug repellent spray, water bottle and Passport ID (although we are not going to cross borders).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Banco Macro, Calle Bonpland 203, Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is inside our rate area, we can pick you up. We are punctual. We can only wait 8 minutes in your hotel lobby. Remember to bring water bottle, bugs repellent and your ID’s/passports. See you!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.