Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the open waters of Ft Lauderdale! Just minutes from downtown Ft Lauderdale, FL. View the beautiful blue water and scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch species such as Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Snapper, Grouper, King Mackerel, and Shark. Your tour will be guided by a licensed Captain in a modern 31” open fishing style boat with t-top for shade. All the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you need, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Take the worry out of booking your next charter, TripAdvisor makes it easy, enjoyable and a memorable adventure...reserve today! Travelers also enjoyed a Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise after our private fishing charters along with visiting Fort Lauderdale Beach along Las Olas Boulevard. You can also experience the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- No Restroom Facilities on all Boats, Please request.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Were located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with several locations for your convenience. We are also only 12 minutes by Uber or Lyft from downtown Ft Lauderdale.
Stop At: 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
When you embark on a Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charter, you will explore the Atlantic Ocean out of Fort Lauderdale, FL in search of Deep-Sea Fish with Local Experts!
When you arrive we will get you comfortable with everything on the boat and get you to settle in as we depart.
We will return to same location after the duration of your trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: New River, Fort Lauderdale, FL
As we leave the marina we will be traveling via the historic New River
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Florida, USA
From the New River, we will turn and follow the Intracoastal Waterway or what some call the million-dollar alley.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
On our right heading out after going under the 17th Street Causeway Bridge will be the Port Everglades where many of your favorite cruise ships may be docked.
Pass By: Stranahan River, Florida, USA
As we turn east to enter the Atlantic Ocean we travel the Stranahan River which is the inlet name in Fort Lauderdale. We will also be returning on this path.
Departure Point :Topshotfishing, 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.