Fort Lauderdale Sailing Charter
Your PRIVATE sailboat charter is hosted by Captain Dan, a licensed captain with 20 years of local sailing experience. Call to make arrangements for a private sail.CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PRIVATE CHARTERS ONLY.The more people in your group the less it cost $75pp for 6 people
You will board the "Wind Pirate", a very comfortable 40ft sailboat, from a private residence with parking. Complimentary bottled water & ice, as well as cups, plates and a fresh water shower are provided. You are welcome to bring food and beverage of your choice as yacht has refrigeration.
Your Sailing Charter begins and ends two miles from Fort Lauderdale Beach. You will cruise down the historic Fort Lauderdale New River through Downtown. You will pass millionaires row, mega yachts and Port Everglades set sail in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The Captain is always happy to discuss with you various sailing options to design your perfect day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water, Ice, Cups and plates, cutlery
- Entry/Admission - A Day on the Water
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A Day on the Water, 937 Mandarin Isle, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315-1640
Your charter will begin and end at a private residence. We will board with group pictures to remember your day.
Depending on the tour selected, our Sailing Charters are four hours or two-hours. Your host will be Captain Dan, a licensed boat captain with over 20 years of local sailing experience. You will be provided a variety of options based on your groups’ preference and weather. We welcome Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Bachelor and Bachelorette wedding parties, Engagement experience, Picnics, sunset date nights or just chilling.
You may want to ride the bow in a bean bag chair and sip a cocktails, sail in the Atlantic Ocean, or swim and snorkel. You may want to drive the boat under sail and learn how to sail. The day belongs to you.
The sailboat is well equipped will all necessary safety equipment; Your Safety is our responsibility.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :937 Mandarin Isle, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child life jackets available.
- Flotation devices available.
- Refrigeration available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limit charter capacity to private parties only, allowing for social distancing Encourage frequent guest handwashing and supplies to support healthy hygiene behaviors Face Coverings among all staff, as feasible Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces Provide disposable cups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.