Fort Lauderdale’s Tropical Kayak Tour and Island Adventure
Private tour of an area that is only familiar to the locals! Very beautiful and very secluded. This is a tour that is exclusive to kayak enthusiasts who are looking to take a relaxing tour and. Get some exercise as well as have a lot of fun!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilton Manors, Wilton Manors, Broward County, Florida
Kayakers will take a tour out through Wilton Manors to the beautiful hidden mangroves that only the locals know! You will be guided by one of four eccentric staff that are always happy to be on the water!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2520 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.