Fort Pierce Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Indian River Lagoon which has an abundance of Snook,Redfish, Spotted Sea Trout, Mangrove Snapper and Black Drum. Just minutes from Waterfront Beach, Fort Pierce Island has all types of fishing an eye’s view. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore king, “the Snook” and many other species. A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler.
All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore boat flat or bay boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
While visitors were experiencing Fort Pierce and the outdoor fishing, they also enjoyed a trip through the Navy Seal Museum, a trip to Jetty Park or Blind Creek Beach!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Pierce, FL, USA
From Ft Pierce downtown, it's 6 minutes to boat ramp and meeting location.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Boat Ramp, 600 Indian River Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, USA
Your local captain will meet you at the boat ramp. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
Once the trip duration is completed captain will bring you back to this location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, 905 Shorewinds Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34949-1549
We may fish in and around the state park depending on weather and seasonal patterns.
Pass By: Indian River County, FL, USA
Depending on the length of your trip we can go north which leads us in the Indian River.
Pass By: Jensen Beach to Jupiter Inlet Aquatic Preserve, Jensen Beach, FL 34957, USA
Depending on the length of your trip we may travel south which leads us in the Jensen Beach Inlet.
Departure Point :Boat Ramp, 600 Indian River Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.