Fort Worth Running Tour
Whether you’re from out of town or a local still trying to assimilate with the area I’m excited to show you the BEST and BEAUTIFUL spots in Fort Worth for running, jogging and enjoying the outdoors.
Take the guesswork out of the equation and relax while I lead the run. Your experience and well being are paramount to me!
This will be a 5-6 mile run depending on trail closures / conditions. I am able and willing to shorten or lengthen this distance! I have run everything from 5k competively all the way up to the five marathons I’ve run.
I have morning and evening offerings with opportunity for great sunrises / sunsets.
This is a relaxed environment where talking is encouraged and we will be stopping and taking breaks if needed.
I will provide waters to start and end the tour and know of the locations along the trail that have water fountains!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trinity Park, 2401 S University Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109-1145
We will see the park!
Departure Point :2400 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.