Fort Worth Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Fort Worth into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart phone not provided with tour.
The adventure begins near the historic courthouse and takes you on a well-designed course among historic monuments, down through the streets of Fort Worth, among great artwork, the Water Gardens and other hidden gems of the city. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for some Texas BBQ or simply enjoy the city and the scenery. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people. Buy for three, get two people for Free.
• Fort Worth/Tarrant Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX
• Sid Richardson Museum, 309 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102-4006
• Fort Worth Water Gardens, 1502 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX 76102-6553
• JFK Tribute, 916 Main St Corner E 8th St, General Worth Square, Fort Worth, TX 76102-6240
• Bass Performance Hall, Fourth Sundance Square, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Departure Point :Tarrant County Court, 100 E Weatherford St, Fort Worth, TX 76196, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/10/2017 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have US Cellular Data Plan
- Follow directions on voucher to redeem your tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.