Fortress Hohensalzburg: Observationtower Admission, Dinner and Mozart Concert
A world-class experience!
Enjoy a fantastic 360-degree view of the enchanting city of Mozart and its surroundings from the imposing observation tower of the world-famous Fortress Hohensalzburg. On the way back from the tower, you even have the possibility of viewing the acoustic landmark of the Fortress – a mechanical organ called “the Salzburg Bull”. The father of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leopold Mozart, even composed a piece especially for this organ, which is the oldest horn mechanism in the world.
Afterwards, an exclusive 3-course menu is served in the Panorama Restaurant at the fortress.
Your table allocation is carried out respectively according to the number of booked persons
After the dinner, the Best of Mozart concert takes place in the historic and magnificent state rooms at the fortress, thereby representing the musical climax in the Salzburg Fortress Concert series. The music is provided by either the Salzburger Mozart Ensemble or the Mozart Chamber Orchestra Salzburg!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Funicular Railway (ascent and descent)
- Independent visitation of the observation tower and the Salzburg Bull
- 3 course Dinner: from 6pm in the Panorama Restaurant
- Best of Mozart Concert: 8pm in the Golden Hall
- Entry/Admission - Fortress Hohensalzburg
What's excluded :
- Pick up
- Visit: Fortress Hohensalzburg, Mönchsberg 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Ascent with the fortress cable car to the Fortress Hohensalzburg from 5.30pm.
Unguided visit of the Observation tower and the Salzburg Bull, a large aerophon of more than 200 pipes
Dinner: from 6pm in the Panorama Restaurant
Concert: 8pm in the Golden Hall
Departure Point :Fortress Hohensalzburg, Mönchsberg 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Own face mask on funicular railway. Restaurant: mouth & nose protection, except at the seat. Individual tables according to number of people with sufficient distance in between. Concert: mouth & nose protection during concert & in all indoor areas, restricted capacity, no concert intermission.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.