Fortress of San Fernando de Omoa
The Fort San Fernando de Omoa is a majestic building built with the purpose of defending the wealth and community of pirate attacks.
«The Castle» as it is known, is one of the great attractions of the Municipality of Omoa and the city of Puerto Cortes because its walls kept much of the history of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
Starting early in the morning, it will take approximately one hour to reach Omoa Bay, in the Caribbean Sea. We will arrive at the Fort San Fernando de Omoa which is a majestic building built with the purpose of defending the wealth and community of pirate attacks. The fortress operates a Museum where important objects and documents that tell the story of its construction and the colonial past of Omoa are exhibited.
• Fortaleza San Fernando, Ent a Playa Omoa, Omoa CT2204 Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour originates in the city of San Pedro Sula towards the city of Omoa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.