Fortresses of Southern Georgia
This is a tour of medieval fortresses, history and cave towns of Georgia. Interesting, adventurous and a great fun. With experienced guide and driver and a private transportation your tour will become a real adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Khertvisi Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Meet your guide and driver in the morning and start your drive towards the southern part of Georgia. Today you are going to see two very interesting museums. First one on the way will be a XV c. town made into a museum – Rabati. Rabati was a residential place of Ottoman rulers in the XVI-XVII centuries and a slave trading place. Here you can enjoy with a beauty of edifices made in marble and covered with gold. You can see the mosque which had been remade into a Russian Orthodox Church and then left as a part of the museum, fortress and a meeting place of Shahs and many other...
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Khertvisi Fortress, Vil. Khertvisi, Aspindza 0500 Georgia
On the way visit medieval fortress of Khertvisi
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
Another stop is a XII c. city carved in a rock - Vardzia. This is a city with dwelling houses, religious centers, monastery, halls, wineries etc. An amazing place to fill the atmosphere of the middle ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up everywhere in TbilisiAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/21/2020 - 3/31/2021
12/21/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.