Fortuna Waterfall & Baldi Hot Springs Combo. Private Tour from San Jose
The best private tour you can take from San Jose Costa Rica. Enjoy a nature walk into a private biological reserve until arrive to the famous La Fortuna Waterfall. You will love the hike down to this waterfall near the town of La Fortuna because you can see all of the natural beauty of the rainforest as well as the birds and wildlife that live there. Once you arrive to the La Fortuna Waterfall, prepare to be blown away by the beauty of this impressive waterfall near the Arenal Volcano! You will also be able to swim and take amazing photos! This popular attraction on TripAdvisor's "Top Things to do in La Fortuna" is great for the whole family.
After the nature walk, a short ride will take you to Baldi Hot Springs, where a great and delicious buffet lunch is waiting for you. After lunch, free time is allowed for enjoy the multiple thermal pools and have a relaxing afternoon before to start the return to your hotel in San Jose
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional Naturalist Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transportation and Tour
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Located 15 kilometers from Fortuna in the northwest part of Costa Rica, between the foothills of the Cordillera de Tilaran mountain range and the San Carlos plains, Arenal Volcano National Park is one of the most visited destinations in the Northern Zone. Several trails—Heliconias, Coladas, Tucanes and Los Miradores—allow observation of much of the park’s flora and fauna, as well as the remains of lava tracts. The park covers a 12,124-hectare area. Visitor services include information, a park ranger station, trails, communication means, restrooms and drinking water.
During our private tour you will be able to see the Volcano form different locations and on your way to our main attractions. Pictures stops will be available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Baldi Hot Springs is a perfect place with 25 thermo mineral hot water pools flowing from the volcano and ranging in temperatures from 93 F to, 152 F, certified by NAL (National Water Laboratory) from the Government of Costa Rica. It offers you the perfect combination between relaxing in medicinal Hot Springs waters with multiple health benefits, both physically and chemically and having fun while raising your adrenaline in the extreme challenging water slides. The purity of the water will make you feel like you are floating in an oasis of healing, with birds singing all around and the sound of falling water that invites you to relax and recover your wellness and quality of life.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
the most beautiful waterfall in Fortuna Town is visited in this tour. free time for explore it or swimming in the chilly water
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
La Fortuna is the name of the main city close to Arenal Volcano. It is a small and beautiful city with friendly people. La Fortuna is a small town in Costa Rica, northwest of the capital, San José. It’s known as a gateway to Arenal Volcano National Park, comprising 2 volcanoes. Active Arenal Volcano is still laced with lava flows. Hot springs dot the foot of the volcano, on the thermal Tabacón River. Dormant Chato Volcano has a crater lake and rainforest trails leading to La Fortuna Waterfall, with its natural pool.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up service from all hotels in San Jose and sourroundings
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.