Fossil and Camel rocks Red dunes Safari with BBQ Meal at VIP camp
If you ever dreamt about traveling back in time for an incredible experience, then this fossil and camel rocks safari is for you... a real ‘extreme’ safari that thrills adrenaline junkies and peace lovers alike!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English Professional licensed driver
- Dune Bashing for 30-45 minutes
- Sunset view photo stop
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Sunset photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Camel Feeding
- Falcon experience
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
You will be picked up from your hotel and proceed to Fossil and Camel rocks. Upon arrival break time - In the desert, you can take 20-25 minutes of break in the arranged rest area. Take rest or, if you want, go for an optional quad bike ride. The fun starts with dune bashing in the Dubai desert, which continues for the next 35-45 minutes. You can also try other sports - Sandboarding. At the same time, make it a point to shoot the best sceneries of Fossil and Camel rock on your cameras. Later head to the desert camp for more fun. You can also have a good desert sunset view.
As you reach the camp, get seated in a tent and be welcomed with local Gahwa, Gaymat & dates. Now it is the time for an evening ride on Camelback. Entertainments Inside the camp-Try Arabian costumes, Henna designs, Shisha pipe smoking, Falcon photo-shoot.
Thereafter, watch the performance of Tanoura dance at the center stage of the camp. You can feast on a delicious Barbecue dinner followed by desserts - a great chance to taste Arabic cuisine. Thereafter the enjoy Ladies Khaliji Dance. Safari ends & drop you back at your hotel.
• Dubai Packages, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not allowed for pregnant women, those with back/neck pain and Heart problems.
- Infant below 3 years below not allowed.
- The minimum age for the optional of quad biking is 15 years old. This activity or self practices are undertaken at your own risk and the tour supplier does not provide insurance cover for it
- The Fossil Rock Dunes are extremely high so it is not recommended for people who get car sick
- It is recommended that you do not eat in the 3 hours before your tour
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dubai Packages shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.