Fotografiska Admission Ticket, 90 minutes
Fotografiska is housed in a former industrial Art Nouveau style building dating back to 1906. Designed by Ferdinand Boberg, the building was used for the customs control of goods and is listed as a building of cultural interest. The original brick facade of the beautiful customs building is intact, while the interior has been renovated to house the museum. The city of Stockholm has funded the 250 million crown restoration costs. Today, the entire 5,500 square meter space is filled with photographs and exhibitions from around the world.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fotografiska Stockholm
What's excluded :
- No Food or Drinks included
- No tips included
- No Guided Tours included
- Visit: Fotografiska Stockholm, 22 Stadsgardshamnen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Fotografiska is a vital centre for contemporary photography in the heart of Stockholm. The museum is a popular meeting point not only because of its exhibitions featuring the work of world renown photographers, but also for the museum's fantastic view and great food.Previous exhibitions: Annie Leibovitz, Robert Mapplethorpe, Sarah Moon, Sally Mann, Anton Corbijn and Albert Watson. Fotografiska also offers workshops, courses in photography, live bands, and much more. Open every day. 9-23 Sun-Wed and 9-01 Thu-Sat (except Christmas Eve & Midsummer's Eve). Welcome!
Departure Point :Fotografiska Stockholm, 22 Stadsgardshamnen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Departure Time :1/2/2019 - 4/30/2021
5/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All in-house events have been cancelled. We increased cleaning frequency throughout. We adhere to Stockholm City’s Cultural Administration directives. We urge all to stick to Public Health Agency recommendations. We continually regulate number of guests indoors and we might need to ask you to wait.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.