Fountains of Peterhof
\Excursion to Peterhof is a must-have program for every tourist. If you want to feel the true purpose of the city, then definitely worth a visit to the summer residence of the emperor. Thanks to the elegant fountains, picturesque parks and magnificent palaces, Peterhof is called the Russian Versailles.
The tour will begin with a departure from the center of St. Petersburg. In Peterhof, you will look at the park and fountains. A walk through the park will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for you, accompanied by a guide who will tell you historical facts, amazing legends about fountains and people who once created them and walked along the same paths!
Peterhof is a magical fusion of parks, colorful gardens, stately palaces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tour ticket (a document which allows you to enter Russia visa-free)
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Welcome to the Peterhof. Gorgeous sculptural compositions, stately palaces and well-kept parks - almost all of this was designed by Peter the Great, the first Russian Emperor, who decided to found his suburban residence here.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to admire the interior of the palaces and relax on a bench in the shade of centuries-old oaks, admire the greatness of the cascades and fool around among fountains-jokes. Peterhof Park and Palace are definitely the places you do not want to miss during your trip to St Petersburg!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellersPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.