Four Day Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra Jaipur from Delhi
See some of India's most iconic cities on this comprehensive 4-day Golden Triangle tour. Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Your driver shares details, insight, and the history of historic landmarks along the way. See the sun rise over the Taj Mahal — a UNESCO World Heritage Site— head up to Amber Fort, and explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, with guides provided at each sight. Round-trip transport from New Delhi, overnight accommodations, and daily hotel breakfast included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodation in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Hotel/Airport Pickup/Drop-off included
- Packaged bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance fees/Lunch
- Any items not specified under cost inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Begin your trip meeting your guide at the airport, railway station, hotel, or elsewhere in Delhi at 9am. Spend about three hours visiting Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate, learning about these monuments from your guide, and drive by Parliament House, President's Palace, and the secretariat buildings. There will be time for lunch at a local restaurant and then you’ll set off for the three-hour drive to Agra. Overnight stay in Hotel Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Hotel Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours, as your guide shares its history as a tomb built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine his wife. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then spend two hours visiting Agra Fort as your guide reveals the marvels of its palaces, balconies, and gardens. From Agra Fort, make the five-hour journey to your Jaipur hotel, visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way, to admire the architectural wonder built for Mughal emperor Akbar as his home and empire’s capital from 1571 to 1585. Overnight stay in Hotel Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Hotel Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
After breakfast, travel to Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and follow your guide on a two-hour tour of its palaces, squares, and monuments. Head down the hill to Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake, for a photo opportunity. There will be time for lunch and then you’ll spend two hours exploring Maharaja’s City Palace, then head to Jantar Mantar, an observatory built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, to explore for about one and a half hours. Drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) before returning to your hotel.Overnight stay in Hotel Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Hotel Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Delhi, India
After breakfast, make the approximately five-hour journey back to Delhi or be dropped-off at Jaipur airport.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.