Four in One Diamond - Coba, Cenote, Tulum & Playa del Carmen
Visit two of the most important Mayan archaeological sites in the Caribbean, visits the Ruins of Tulum, Cobá, a Cenote where you can cool off and, in the afternoon, walk on the 5th Avenida in Playa del Carmen, four great attractions on the same day; an unforgettable experience. You will start visiting Tulum maya ruin, with a tour guided approximately one hour, and take a beautiful picture in the blue sea side, after that in the afternoon we are going to the restaurant, where you will taste typical food from the region. The next stop will visit the archeological mayan ruin Coba, are 1.3 mile to get to the archaeological area, you can walk or rent a bike on your own until where is located the tallest pyramid called "Nohoch Mul" and walk around one hour and then we will going to Playa del Carmen, and you will know the 5th avenue to look around and you can buy a local handicraft for your family and friends, you can not miss this adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks on board the unit (beer, water or soda)
- Tickets and guided tour in Cobá, Tulum and Cenote
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Round transportation w / Air Conditioning
- Bicycle rental in coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cobá Archaeological Zone
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
- Drinks in restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cobá Archaeological Zone, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture, you will know the tallest pyramid “ Nohoch Mul”, but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping walking in the 5th avenue.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Marina Puerto Cancun.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towel and extra clothes for a change.
- Use sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.