Foxing Hill Station With International Mountain Museum Tour from Pokhara
A day Foxing Hill Station With International Mountain Museum Tour In Pokhara is a private tour. In this tour you can discover the beauty of nature from top of Foxing Hill Station.You can expect whole Annapurna range, Begnas and Fewa Lake view and entire Pokhara Valley view. Also, you will visit world Famous International Mountain Museum. Tour start from Lakeside and end in Lakeside.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- personal expenses and gratitude
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: International Mountain Museum, Rato Pairo, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Our driver will come to pick you from your place. Then, we start our Foxing Hill Station with International Mountain Museum Tour in Pokhara, Nepal. We drive approx (1 hrs) to reach top of Foxing hill. You can expect to see full 180 degree range of Snow capped mountains Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and many more. After spending sometime, will drive descend down to International Mountain Museum. You can expect to visit this museum to explore mountaineering stuffs. Equipment for mountain expedition, history and culture of Nepalese mountains and many more. After all, driver will drop you back to your place.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area. Please call 24 hrs in advance to schedule your pick up time.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.