Franciacorta Wine-Tasting and Fashion Tour from Milan
Discover the famous wines and fashion styles of Italy on this 9-hour tour of the Franciacorta region from Milan. Delve into the fertile Franciacorta wine region and visit a local winery with a guide. You will taste award winning wines, like the world famous 'Bollicine' and 'Satin' while meeting some of the numerous characters that produce these wines. You will be able to chat with the vineyard owners and wine makers as well.
During your tour you will enjoy a light lunch accompanied with a glass of sparkling white wine, the visit of a selected vineyard led by a knowledgeable, friendly guide and the tasting of some of the local finest wines.
After the wine tasting, visit the Franciacorta fashion outlet and enjoy savings of up to 70% on your purchases before taking the coach back to MIlan.
This tour is for everyone whether you are a wine novice, or a dedicated wine connoisseur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip travel from central Milan by air-conditioned coach
- Shopping discounts at the Franciacorta fashion outlet
- Entry/Admission - Strada del Vino Franciacorta (Franciacorta wine route)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strada del Vino Franciacorta (Franciacorta wine route), Via G. Verdi, 53 - 25030 Erbusco (Bs) Presso Il Consorzio Dei Vini Franciacorta a Erbusco, 25030 Paderno Franciacorta Italy
your friendly guide will take to you one of best vineyards in the Franciacorta region. Here you will get to sample numerous award-winning wines and meet some of the industry's real producers. Because you will be going to a small boutique vineyard, there is plenty of time to talk to the wine makers and learn about how they produce such phenomenal wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Franciacorta Outlet Village, Piazza Cascina Moie 1/2, 25050 Rodengo Saiano Italy
Plenty of time for shopping at the Franciacorta design outlet before your coach will drive you back to Milan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.