Frank Lloyd Wright's Home & Studio Tour Ticket
Visit the birthplace of a truly American architecture. Wright’s Oak Park Home and Studio served as both residence and workplace for the first 20 years of architect Frank Lloyd Wright's career. See how he tried out innovative design ideas in his own home, and learn about the visionary Prairie style that evolved in his famous studio.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to Frank Lloyd Wright's Home and Studio
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio, 951 Chicago Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302-2007
In 1889 Wright completed the construction of a small two-story residence in Oak Park on the Western edges of Chicago. The building was the first over which Wright exerted complete artistic control. Designed as a home for his family, the Oak Park residence was a site of experimentation for the young architect during the twenty-year period he lived there. Wright revised the design of the building multiple times, continually refining ideas that would shape his work for decades to come.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :951 Chicago Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302, USA
Departure Time :1/22/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.