Frankfurt 1-Hour Sightseeing Roundtrip
See the best of Frankfurt on an easy and convenient 1 hour roundtrip tour! You can see all the main sights, including the Roemer (medieval town hall), Paul's Church, the Botanical Garden Palmengarten, the impressive Opera House, modern banking quarter, fair ground, skyline Frankfurt and much more. Tickets are valid for one hour, for those that have only a limited time for sightseeing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour in Double Decker Bus (in summer open top)
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Hindi, Chinese
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Hour Roundtrip Frankfurt
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the 1 Hour Roundtrip Frankfurt:
Attractions on the 1 Hour Roundtrip Frankfurt:
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
Old Nicholas Church (Alte Nikolaikirche) / Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) / St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche) / Grosse Bockenheimer Strasse / Palmengarten / Sachsenhausen / Museumsufer / Opera Frankfurt / Holbeinsteg / Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof / Messe Frankfurt
Operates: First departure time from Frankfurt Main Hauptbahnhof (right in front of the main entrance, curbside at the traffic lights) 9:15am or Berliner Street/corner Neue Käme. Last departure 05:15 pm, every 30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Voucher must be exchanged onboard of bus
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.