Frascati Food & Wine Tasting From Rome
Go wine tasting in the Frascati wine region during this countryside tour from Rome. You’ll learn about the long history of wine making in Italy, from Ancient Rome to today.
After hopping aboard your private vehicle in Rome, head out of the city and admire the scenery as it changes from urban to rural. Travel through the hilly region of Castelli Romani, passing by olive groves and centuries-old vineyards where wine has been made since the days of Ancient Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting (3 different bottles)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frascati Centro storico, Da Via del Tuscolo, Frascati Italy
The winery is located near Frascati. There will take place the tour with food&wine tasting.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Flaminio, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.