Fraser Island West Coast BBQ Lunch Cruise from Hervey Bay Including Kayaking and Swimming
For a great day out on the pristine waters between Fraser Island and the Fraser Coast, join this 5-hour cruise. Be as active as you want on your supplied kayaks, have a go at fishing or chill out on a secluded beach as you experience a taste of the incredible Fraser Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Whalesong Cruises
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whalesong Cruises, Great Sandy Straits Marina 17 Buccaneer Dr Shop 2, Great Sandy Straits Marina, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
The remote West Coast of K'gari (Fraser Island) is our ultimate destination....a place where few people have been. We also see Round Island, Big Woody Island and the stunning Pelican Bank on our way out to K'gari.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from local resorts, hotels, motels and caravan parks. We don't pick up from Air BnBs (unless they are close to the Esplanade) due to time constraints and vast spread of locations. Pick up (and drop off) times depend on where you're staying in the Bay. In general, pick up times are approx. Point Vernon/Pialba: 8:05am - 8:15am, Scarness: 8:15am - 8:20am, Torquay: 8:20am - 8:30am, Urangan: 8:30am - 8:40am. Please call to verify your pick up address, at least 24 hours before the cruise.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dietary requirements catered for, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.