Freedom Trail Guided Photography Walking Tour in Boston (Small Group)
Travel back in time on a photographic journey and immerse yourself in American history. Visit the actual sites where patriots protested against British rule and high taxes in a long struggle for independence from England.
This Freedom Trail walking tour has lots of fascinating historical commentary and uncovers the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution in 1775!
Discover why this is one of the 10 best Boston walking tours!
Park Street Church
Granary Burial Ground
Old City Hall
Benjamin Franklin Statue
Old South Meeting House and its relation to the Boston Tea Party
Boston Massacre site
Non-Freedom Trail sites along the way that are photo-worthy!
Our expedition ends @ Old State House.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Small Group Tour
- Fascinating historical commentary
- Creative photography tips to capture amazing pictures with your camera or smartphone
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Freedom Trail, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
Explore the Freedom Trail from a different angle on a PhotoWalks Tour!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Granary Burying Ground, Tremont Street (between Park and School Sreets), Boston, MA 02108
The burial ground for famous American patriots like Paul Revere, John Hancock and Sam Adams, is also the final resting place for Mother Goose.
Pass By: Park Street Church, One Park Street, Boston, MA 02108-4899
A stop on the Freedom Trail, this 1809 church is noted for its 200-foot steeple.
Pass By: Old State House, 206 Washington St, Boston, MA 02109-1702
Once Boston's city hall, this beautiful building is now home to one of the city's finest restaurants.
Stop At: Boston Massacre Site, 206 Washington St, Boston, MA 02109-1702
A circle of cobblestones in the street outside the Old State House marks the spot where British soldiers fired on a crowd, the event which many believe was the start of the Revolutionary War.
Departure Point :Park Street Church, 1 Park St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tour groups are limited to less than 10 participants for a more personalized experience to enable Social Distancing. There are NO RESTROOM stops.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.