Freeport Shore Excursion: Kayak Turtle Park
If you have visited the Grand Bahama Island and feel like there is nothing left to see, we now offer day trip shore excursions to Sweeting's Cay, about 4 miles off the east end of Grand Bahama Island. Here, guests are able to spend the day kayaking at Turtle Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Sweeting's Cay is about 4 miles off the east side of Grand Bahama Island and the perfect spot to spend the day off the cruise ship. At the port, guests will be transported to Sweeting’s Cay by ferry boat, where they will be able to see the unspoiled beauty of the surrounding cays. Upon arriving to the cay, you will see starfish all around you laying in shallow waters, where you can jump out of the boat and pick them up where the water is shallow. You will be given a briefing on the do's and don’ts of the area. During the 90 minutes of kayaking at Turtle Park, you will be able to see the turtles in their natural environment, darting their heads up and down to see who is visiting them. Some will come close enough for you to take pictures right next to your kayak while you feed them in a lake surrounded by mangroves.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Freeport Cruise PortPorts
- Freeport Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2016 - 8/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.