Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove
When your cruise ship docks in Freeport, head to secluded Paradise Cove with this convenient round-trip transfer from the cruise terminal. Spend the morning or afternoon however you wish at this laid-back, family-friendly, white-sand beach in western Grand Bahama. You can rent equipment for kayaking, paddleboarding or snorkeling just off the shore on Deadman’s Reef. Or just relax in the sunshine without dealing with typical beach crowds. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the beach bar.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Equipment rental
- Beach entrance (approx. USD $4 per person)
- When your cruise ship pulls into the Freeport cruise port, board the Beach Hopper coach for the 12-mile (20-km) drive west of town to Paradise Cove.
Located on the southwest coast of Grand Bahama, Paradise Cove is an off-the-beaten-path stretch of soft white sand where you can enjoy a few hours in the sun without the crowds and vendors found on the more popular beaches. Spend your time on the beach however you wish. Go swimming in the crystal-clear water, or rent snorkeling equipment if you’d like to check out Deadman’s Reef, one of Grand Bahama's top off-shore reefs, home to marine life like colorful fish, sea turtles and even dolphins on occasion. Or explore more of the coastline with a kayak or paddleboard rental. (All rentals at your own expense.)
If you’re not into water activities, simply stretch out on the sand and work on your tan. And when you need a snack or refreshing beverage, pop into the beach bar for a hot dog, conch burger, lobster salad or tropical drink (food and drinks at your own expense).
When your beach time is up, you’ll be driven back to the cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Freeport port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your ship docks, meet your driver and board the Beach Hopper coach and begin the 12-mile (20-km) drive across the island to Paradise CovePorts
- Freeport Cruise Port, The Bahamas
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.