Fremantle Historical Bus Tour
Join this small group tour in Fremantle for a 90 minute informative bus tour of Western Australia's most historically significant town. Hosted by long-time Fremantle local, Peter. He will take you through historically significant sites dating back to 1829. You might even learn a few secrets that you may have missed in the history books.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free Costumes and Props for Photos
- Transportation Between Sites
- PowerPoint presentation with Live Narration
What's excluded :
- Non Smoking Bus
- No Infants (No baby seating available unfortunately)
- You and you party will meet your guide in the famous Esplanade Hotel front lobby at the arranged time.
From there you will begin the tour which covers famous historical sites such as the old prison, Town Hall, old markets, St Patricks Cathedral, The Roundhouse, Fremantle Harbor, army barracks, the Cafe Strip, fishing boat harbor, the railway station, and Bathers Beach. You will also be stopping for photos and selfies at Monument Hill.
The selfie stop at Monument Hill will allow you 5 minutes to smell the fresh air, overlook Fremantle catching a glimpse of Perth from the same location, stretch your legs, and use the authentic Australian costumes for free if you wish to dress up for your photos. There are convict clothes, Australian flags, hats and much more.
The tours are small, with a maximum size of 10 that encourages an intimate atmosphere for conversation and questions.
Departure Point :Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Non smoking bus
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.