Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
See Fremantle in style on board a vintage-style hop-on hop-off tram, and choose from three tour options. Enjoy the tram tour, add a scenic Swan River lunch cruise, or combine the hop-on hop-off tram tour with a guided tour of the World Heritage-listed Fremantle Prison.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch - Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- River cruise (if option selected)
- Glass of beer, wine or soft drink (included with lunch option only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets into attractions (unless advised)
- Your hop-on hop-off tram tour of Fremantle takes you from Fremantle Town Hall to the port, passing all the historic sites along the way. See Fremantle's famous market and prison, docks, heritage buildings and quaint streets, and hear the history of this lovely port town while you listen to the on-board commentary.
Add the Swan River lunch cruise to see the sights from the river while enjoying a buffet lunch featuring local prawns, hot and cold dishes and a glass of wine or beer.
Or, take the hop-on hop-off tour of Fremantle Tram Tour, and add a tour of the historic Fremantle Prison.
Choose from the 'Doing Time' or 'Great Escapes' tours to learn more about life behind bars in Fremantle Prison, today a World Heritage-listed site. The tours reveal the history of the historic jail, built in the 1850s and used right up until 1991. See the artworks left by convicts and prisoners, visit the chapel and cells, and hear about the daring bids for escape made over the decades.
Departure Point :Fremantle Town Hall, Kings Square/ Adelaide St, Fremantle OR Board at any of the following stops: Victoria Quay Fremantle Train Station Fremantle Prison Esplanade Hotel Fishing Boat Harbour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.