French artisan gastronomy tasting
A perfect experience for foodies travelers and foodies. A French gastronomic experience to discover, savor and share artisan delicacies made by a Murcian artisan of French origin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tasting and drink, accompanying guide and photo book
What's excluded :
- No other service not indicated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murcia, Murcia
In one of the central neighborhoods of the capital, this experience will bring us closer to French gastronomy, will take us to an artisan workshop, where delicious cakes and artisan quiches made with organic products by a Murcian artisan of French origin are made. We will enjoy a pleasant and varied tasting of cakes and quiches.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Glorieta de España, 30004 Murcia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.