French Broad River Kayak Tour in Asheville
Semi-Private guided tour with certified naturalist kayaking through the city of Asheville on the serene French Broad River. Includes peak-a-boo views of the Biltmore Mansion and Estate.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, and life vest are included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Biltmore, One Lodge Street, Asheville, NC 28803-2662
Your Blue Ridge Certified naturalist will pick you up at your hotel or place that you are staying and transport you to the Bent Creek inlet for the French Broad River. The kayak tour is about 1.5 hours long and will take you on the winding river through Asheville and by the Biltmore Estate. Your guide will point out and give you interesting information about the local flora and fauna, as well as history.
Departure Point :Hominy Creek River Park, 220 Hominy Creek Rd, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.