French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride
You and your guests are going to love the opportunity to sit back and relax while your carriage driver unfolds 300 years of fun-filled history on your mule-drawn carriage ride. We cover the storied history of New Orleans, discussing everything from our resilient culture to the aging architecture. While our carriage tours cover a ton of history, they aren't boring history lectures. Aside from history, we'll chat about things like food, cocktails, nightclubs, jazz, museums, must-sees, and things to do! Due to Covid we are only allowed 4 people per carriage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mule-drawn carriage ride
- We'll chat about things like food, nightclubs, jazz, museums, must-sees, and things to do!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Discover the history and mystery of the French Quarter, also known as the Vieux Carre. See prominent landmarks such as the St. Louis Cathedral, French Market, Spanish Cabildo, Pontalba Buildings, Place D'Armes, and Napoleon House. Learn about important events such as the Great Fire of 1788, Battle of New Orleans, etc. Admire the architecture of Creole Esplanade, Old Slave Quarters, French Coffee Houses, Spanish Patios, and Ironwork Balconies
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
St. Louis Cathedral is the oldest continuously active cathedral in the U.S.
Pass By: French Market, 1008 N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3406
See this historic market area, overlooking the Mississippi.
Pass By: Cabildo, 701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130
This Spanish colonial building was made from a mold crafted by Dr. Francesco Antommarchi, who was one of Napoleon Bonaparte's physicians at the time of his death. The museum is now home to Napoleon's death mask.
Pass By: Pontalba Buildings, 700 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3372
Often referred to as the “oldest apartment building in the U.S."
Departure Point :700 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hand washing stations
- Deep cleaning for carriages
- Plexiglass installed between each seat
- Employee's temperatures checked prior to each shift
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.