French Quarter Walking Tour With 1850 House Museum Admission
This French Quarter walking tour is conducted by city licensed guides and emphasize the history, architecture, and folklore of this fascinating city. Tour and store proceeds benefit Friends of the Cabildo, a non-profit volunteer group to provide support for the Louisiana State Museum. Purchasing a walking tour ticket also gets you admission to the 1850 House Museum, above the store, that shows what life was like in a typical Pontalba Apartment in the 1850s. Restroom is provided for walking tour guests as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket includes admission to the 1850 House Museum. Tours are daily from the 1850 House Museum Store at 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. Also guests can enjoy the museum courtyard as well as shop in the gift store. The museum shows what life was like in a typical Pontalba Apartment in the 1850s. The museum takes around 45 minutes to finish and a exhibit program is offered as well as access can acquired through a tablet or smart phone. Wifi for the program is available as well.
Docents are sometimes available for the 1850 House. Contact the store to find out if one of our volunteers is working that day.
Departure Point :1850 House Museum Store, 523 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are implementing the VOX Whisper System. Store staff is responsible for cleaning each machine. The ear and mic buds are disposable and will replaced after each use. Units will only be used once per week to allow for rotating a clean unit to guests & guides
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Friends of the Cabildo