French Quarter walking Tours: LGBTQ History, Literary History, Voodoo, etc.
Because I am a long-term resident of the French Quarter, i can afford guests an insider's perspective of this unique neighborhood. My goal is to customize the tour according to guest's interests. Unlike other tours, this one goes beyond the tourist veneer and provides guests an authentic experience.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Architecture, sites of historical interest, ethnography
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Stops vary depending upon guest's interests.
Departure Point :638 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.