French Riviera Day Trip with Monaco Cannes & Perfumery Visit from Nice
See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day sightseeing tour
Following pickup from your hotel, begin by stopping on the Moyenne Corniche to enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche and St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Then your guide will take you to visit the medieval village of Eze, to admire the splendid panorama and discover the secrets of perfume with a free guided visit to the Fragonard
Next sight will be the Principality of Monaco and have the time to see the old town, the cathedral, the palace and the changing of the guards. Drive along the Formula 1 track to rich Monte Carlo with its famous Casino
Next, you'll go to Antibes. This tourist-oriented city combines nautical traditions and pleasures. You will visit tthe largest luxury marina of Europe
The last destination will be the famous city of the stars "Cannes". Walk along the famous "Croisette", enjoy the luxury hotels and shops. And most important: Step on the famous film festival red carpet, just like Hollywood stars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
Have a photo stop on the "Moyenne Corniche" to enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche-sur-mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Visit to the medieval village of Eze, where you will admire the splendid panorama.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire, 7 avenue du Jardin Exotique, 06360 Eze France
Discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics in a free guided visit.
The visit to the factory and the shop is optional, you can benefit from this time in the village of Eze.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
Every day at 11.55am precisely, on the square in front of the Palace, the traditional ritual of the Changing of the Guard – the Carabiniers du Prince – attracts and delights thousands of spectators.
The visit of the interior of the palace is not possible during this tour.
Have time to see the old town and the cathedral.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Have a stop on the famous Casino of Monte-Carlo to take unforgettable pictures.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port Vauban, quai Combattants Afrique du Nord, 06600, Antibes France
This tourist-oriented city combines nautical traditions and pleasures. You will visit the old town, the largest business and pleasure marina of Europe and the port of billionaires.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Explore the Beverly Hills of France, walk along the famous "Croisette", enjoy the luxury hotels, restaurants and shops. And most important: Step on the famous film festival red carpet, just like Hollywood stars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nice, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Minivan Option:Pickup will be between 8:30 am and 9:00 am from your address/Hotel in Nice. BUS Option:Meeting point at Meeting point at 08:45 a.m at Place du Voeu Nice. Ports
- Nice Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The access to Monaco is prohibited during the Formula one, it's concern the 21 to 24th May 2020. Because of this, the visit of Monaco will be replaced by the visit of Menton city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.