French Riviera Ferrari Sport Car Pilot or Co-Pilot Driving Experience from Nice
Get a taste of the high life on this exhilarating drive-of-your-life experience from Nice, cruise along the famous Promenade des Anglais and on the French Riviera roads in a Ferrari F458 italia.
Choose between either a Driver/Pilot or go as Passenger/Co-pilot for 30mins or 1 hour, in one of the world’s most evocative supercars around the French Riviera’s glamorous capital.
Feel the intense power of this incredible Italian machine as you Wind your way on the panoramic roads of the Moyen and Grande Cornices, drive up to the medieval village of Eze before returning back to Nice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir video (39 euros)
- Join the likes of Nice’s rich and famous by road testing one of the most classic supercars in existence – a red Ferrari 458 ITALIA.
The affluent south of France has a long-held association with supercars, and Nice, being the capital of the French Riviera, is no exception. Located just a short distance from the billionaire’s tax haven of Monaco, Nice is also home to numerous celebrities, who match their fast-paced lifestyles with even faster cars.
After listening to a quick safety briefing, you’ll be on your way in this eye-catching convertible coupe.
Your experienced instructor sits in the passenger seat, and gives you all the tips you need to master the car’s immense power. Should you not want to drive, then no problem – simply book the ‘Ride a Ferrari’ option, then sit back, relax and prepare to turn heads as your instructor gives you a spin around town.
All tours include a drive down the most prestigious road in Nice – the Promenade des Anglais – and as you power along this busy seafront boulevard, you’ll pass the swanky hotels and chic boutiques for which Nice is so well known. Whether you choose to ride or drive, this is your chance to really discover what this beautiful Italian sports car is capable of. Hear the magnificent roar of its powerful V8 engine as you accelerate away from the city along the enchanting Grand Corniche road to Eze, and then back again. Featured frequently in car advertisements, this road is often described as one of the best drives in the world, with cliff-hugging bends and dramatic coastal views.
At the end of your tour, your instructor will present you with a video of your Ferrari ride – the perfect memento of your once-in-a-lifetime experience in Nice!
(Not included, this must be purchased before start of the tour).
Departure Point :Quai des Deux Emmanuels, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself: photos or copies are not accepted.
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Driving license required with latin alphabet letters, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
- No deposit required. Insurance is included in the price.
- In the event of bad weather conditions (rain or snow), the tour will be postponed or refunded. An an option to take the tour as passenger/co-pilot may be offered, no partial refund.
- This tour is only available in French or English for driver/pilot: the driver/pilot must be able to speak fluently or understand French or English.
- Take the option to extend your tour in 15 minute segment: with extra cost and if scheduling times allow (ask your instructor on site for more details)
- Arriving late for the tour will result in a time deduction from the duration of the tour
- No-show results in no refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.