French Wine and Champagne Tasting in Paris
Expand your knowledge of French wine with an evening of wine tasting in a beautifully renovated cellar in central Paris. Taste six French wines from different regions including Rhone, Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne. Delight your senses as your expert sommelier teaches you some of the best wine-tasting techniques and shows you how to read a French wine label. Enjoy cheese or charcuterie to accompany your wine (if option selected). This relaxing and informative session is an ideal way to learn all about French wine – you will leave with a whole new level of confidence and expertise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting (6 French wines)
- Professional sommelier
- Cheese or charcuterie (if option selected)
- Presentation in English
- Freshly baked breads
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This class will help you get a much better understanding and knowledge about French wine
Six wines (including one Champagne), carefully selected for quality will be served – always with generosity
You will leave the room knowing your way around French wine and feeling more comfortable ordering French wine at a restaurant
• O Chateau, 68 rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris France
• Wines - Taste 1 Champagne and 5 Wines
Departure Point :Ô Chateau, 68 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The number of participants in each wine-tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.