Fresh market food tour
Here's an example of a review of the tour:
"Had a really great tour of marché Richelme with Edouard, right in the old town of Aix. Edouard asked me what foods I was most interested in and we went to the different stands accordingly. I was after some good jam so Edouard made sure i was able to sample Christophe’s 60% fruit homemade selection. My personal « péché mignon » being cheese, the tour was fantastic (at least 5 or 6 different stands to choose from and.... oh my god that fresh goat cheese!!!) - and i have to say that the surprise coming out of left field (and now a little favorite) was mushrooms.. It’s mushroom season (which i had not payed attention to, but since Edouard goes there every day, he knows !!) All round a great tour for people wishing to discover the southern french markets, or for those (like me) wishing to go on a local product shopping spree. Great tour!"
-Olivier Pinard, Paris
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- We will do a tour of the marché Richelme and the marché des Prêcheurs.
These marchés (markets) are the best ones in Aix en Provence.
Here's the list of some of what's sold at the market:
produce (fruits &vegetables) (marché Richelme & Prêcheurs)
special meats (Corsican) (marché Prêcheurs)
lavender (marché Richelme & Prêcheurs)
spices (marché Prêcheurs)
clothes (marché Prêcheurs)
street food great for lunch. marché Prêcheurs)
Come and experience a true french & provençal experience of a marché!
• Pain et Fromage - Un pain de Farinoman Fou, un fromage de chèvre du marché RIchelme et un banon de la Fromagerie.
• Legumes et poisson - Le choix de tous les fruits et légumes et tous les produits de la mer.
Departure Point :Place Richelme, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.