Fresh n Salty Boat Tour of Florida's Nature Coast
Your Fresh & Salty tour lets you explore everything Florida's Nature Coast has to offer. CRWS is a proud member of the Save the Manatee Club Guardian Guide Program - promoting passive observation and responsible eco tourism.
A boat ride past archaeological sites, through a state nature preserve, into a National Wildlife Refuge and the Gulf of Mexico. You will get to snorkel with manatees, explore local springs and snorkel in the gulf looking for bat fish, turtles and more. Lots of birds, manatees, dolphins, pigs, otters, fresh and salt water fish and turtles. A little of everything natural Florida has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal River Watersports, 2380 N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River, FL 34428
You start at our marina/sive shop for gear fittingand viewing an introductory video.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Crystal River, Crystal River, Florida
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (although we have multiple boats for larger groups)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Crystal River Watersports