Freycinet Walking Tour
On our Freycinet Walking Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to kick off your shoes and enjoy a cuppa on the squeaky shores of Wineglass Bay, stride empty white beaches to hidden bays for a gourmet picnic lunch, before conveniently boarding a boat from the depths of the peninsula to retrace your sandy steps across the water.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet Picnic Lunch
- Bottled water - Use of our reusable water bottles.
- Snacks - Morning Tea and snacks provided.
- Rain jacket.
- Back pack.
- One Way Freycinet Aqua Taxi Transfer.
What's excluded :
- National Park Pass.
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay
- Entry/Admission - Hazards Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay, Freycinet rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
With an early start to beat the crowds, enjoy uninterrupted views of Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula from the Wineglass Bay Lookout. After making our way down through the coastal bush to Wineglass Bay, you'll have the opportunity to kick your shoes off and get your toes salty and sandy on the squeaky white shores. Enjoy a cuppa and morning tea as you soak in one of Australia's most beautiful beaches.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hazards Beach, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
After crossing the coastal Isthmus Track that connects the East and West of the Freycinet Peninsula, take the opportunity to kick your shoes off and walk along the empty stretch of Hazards Beach. At the southern most point of the beach, your guide will throw out a picnic rug and you'll enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunch before choosing to take a dip or relax under the shade of a gumtree. There's no need to lace up your shoes, as the Freycinet Aqua Taxi conveniently collects the group from the lunch location and transfers you back to the Freycinet Lodge over the water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Freycinet Lodge, Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.