Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals
Coyoacan is one of the most well preserved colonial areas of Mexico City where Frida Kahlo or the Blue House Museum is. Other famous people had lived in this place, such as Leon Trotsky, Hernan Cortes, or El Indio Fernandez. Located only 30 minutes away from the historic center, enjoy the main buildings, coffee shops, colors, and music around the “Plaza of the Coyotes.” Continue to Xochimilco Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, known as the “floating gardens” aboard a 1 hour in "trajineras," continue to Campus of University City, UNAM famous murals of O´Gorman at the main library, Siqueiros and Diego Rivera at the Olympic Stadium.
This tour has shared and private options; please select the more convenient for you.
Due to the current pandemic, the ticket to Frida Kahlo may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed. In case this happens, only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Frida Kahlo entrance fee is included if option was selected
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo Calderón was a Mexican painter; her life was marked by polio's misfortune and then by a serious accident in her youth that kept her bedridden for long periods, reaching up to 32 surgeries.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
Walk Coyoacán in the mornings with a good coffee and feel the tranquility and magic of its environment; Walk it at noon or in the afternoon, and you will observe its artistic and popular colors, or re-visit it at night and enjoy its sounds, its music, the exclusivity of its corners, the charm of its streets, alleys and emblematic places, surrounded by colonial houses, cultural centers, restaurants, bookstores, galleries, and craft houses.
Pass By: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
This neighborhood is like a town in southern Mexico City and gives way to Xochimilco's famous canals, the last remnants of an enormous transport system that the Aztecs built. You can take a promenade in colorful boats similar to the gondolas while pass browsing food vendors, artisans, and mariachis. The atmosphere is festive, especially at weekends.
Stop At: University City, University City, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
The National Autonomous University of Mexico is a Mexican public university and is the most important university in Latin America, considering its extensive academic and research work. The Campus is awe-inspiring and highlights its architecture and its integration into the environment. You will have a panoramic visit of one of the largest stone natural murals and the great work of Diego Rivera at the Olimpic Stadium. This visit is a panoramic one.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on the following dates: 01 January, 21 March, 01 May, 15 and 16 of September, 21 November and 25 December.
- Anahualcalli museum is included in the Frida Kahlo Entrance, however if you want to go is on your own (in this case the transfer back will not be included)
- Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
- Due to the current pandemic, the ticket to Frida Kahlo may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed. In case this happens only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The ticket to the museum may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed In this case, only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.