Fridays - Garden-To-Plate: Cook With A Local & Small Group Villages Day Tour 8hr
Discover the fresh flavors of Cyprus during this hands-on cooking class in Troodos Mountains countryside. Stop at a traditional village to try traditional foods and Cypriot wine on your way to the cooking class. Then, collect ingredients for the day’s meal in the nearby field and prepare a delicious meal with your host. End the day by enjoying the fruits of your labor with your newfound friends.
Learn about Cypriot cuisine during this full-day cooking experience
Visit a traditional village to sample local foods and wine
Prepare a delicious meal of traditional Cypriot dishes
Sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor with your group
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Suitable for vegetarians / vegans / gluten-free
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
What's excluded :
- Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Put your chef hat on and come with us to experience our unique cooking class in the Troodos mountain countryside. A chance to learn authentic recipes first-hand in a beautiful village house with a fantastic TV chef! Before heading to your cooking class you'll visit a charming village to explore traditional products made by local families. Once we arrive at the cooking class location, you’ll meet the celebrity chef behind the experience and greeted with a welcome breakfast and coffee or drink of your choice. With the break over, you’ll be taken to the neighbouring fields of the chef for foraging and collection of ingredients for the day’s meal. The experience ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you'll enjoy the dishes you prepared together with your group!
Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out along with a professional service - when booking with Cyprus Taste Tours you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
• Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
• Agros, Agros, Limassol
• Traditional Village Salad - You'll make a traditional Cyprus salad with garden fresh vegetables!
• Seasonal Side Dish - You'll learn to cook 1 seasonal side dish - The dish you'll make will depend on what's in season!
• Mousaka - Layered vegetables (courgette/zucchini, potato, aubergine/eggplant) topped with minced meat and béchamel sauce.
Vegetarian alternative also available.
• Gemista - Vegetables stuffed with a mixture of rice, spices and mince meat then cooked to perfection in the oven.
Vegetarian / Vegan alternative also available.
• Baklava - Layered filo pastry filled with a sweet nut mix & topped with an orange peel & spice syrup.
Gluten-free alternative also available.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Larnaca location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.Airports
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Larnaca Marina, Larnaca, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.